Reorder Sales Specialist
Insulet Corporation, Billerica MA US 01821
% of Travel Required :
Job Type :
Career Level :
Job Description :
*Please note this is a Monday-Friday, 11am-8pm shift position.*
The position reports to the Reorder Supervisor and is responsible for supporting the reimbursement processing and customer service functions. This position is directly involved in the communication and processing of claims (perform benefits investigation and answer all reimbursement related questions). Strong communication between Insulet, physicians, insurance providers and OmniPod customers will be an important role of this position.
JOB / DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES (Listed in order of importance)
- Process all aspects of the reorder process by verifying insurance benefits to determine cost share amounts for existing customers, collection of any updated documentation, order entry and coordinating shipment of product to customers.
- Understanding of Insulet manufactured products and how they are used. Ability to explain to potential or existing customers the operation and use of all products offered by Insulet.
- Answering phone inquiries on a dedicated reorder queue. Entering and processing of reorders from existing customers calling reorder queue in addition to orders for patients on our auto ship program
- Work as part of the support team, including but not limited to members of the field based sales team to ensure proactive communication of potential customer’s order status.
- Deliver superior front-line customer support.
- Document all interactions and calls into the customer database in line with QA/RA and HIPAA compliant guidelines.
- Provide feedback to management team on an as-needed basis.
- Additional duties as assigned by management.
Knowledge / Education
- Ideal candidate will have knowledge of medical device reimbursement from a manufacturer or DME perspective.
· Minimum 1 years of reimbursement processing experience or related education.
· Call center/customer service experience required.
· Knowledge of managed care industry is required
· Knowledge of diabetes is preferred.
Skills / Competencies
- Ability to identify and escalate issues requiring management support.
- Skill requirements include ability to independently problem solve; effective multi-tasking; strong verbal and writing communications; attention to detail; excellent computer and phone skills; time management - ability to prioritize; ability to work in a demanding, fast-paced environment; high level of energy, motivation and flexibility; accurate attention to details.
- Flexibility in a start-up environment to work outside of set job responsibilities (i.e. assist with Customer Training, marketing or other assignments as required).
- Experience dealing directly with people with diabetes is preferred.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
(NOTE: You need to have an account created in order to refer someone. Clicking this button will ask you to log in. If you are a returning user, log in to refer the person. If you are a new user, please create a Resume Profile first.)