Helpdesk Support Specialist
Insulet Corporation, Billerica MA US 01821
Job Type :
Career Level :
Job Description :
Responsible for supporting Insulet Corporation and Neighborhood Diabetes end users as part of the Global Infrastructure Helpdesk Team.
JOB / DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, and electronically.
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues via the helpdesk system.
- Research questions using available information resources.
- Advise user on appropriate action and clearly set expectations.
- Log all help desk interactions.
- Analyze helpdesk data and provide improvements.
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention to IT Management.
- Document resolutions within helpdesk knowledgebase.
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates.
Knowledge / Education
- Strong qualitative and analytical skills.
- 2+ years of desktop support experience preferred.
- The ability to troubleshoot and problem solve using a variety of support resources a must.
- 2+ years of supporting Microsoft Windows OS and Applications.
- Knowledge of Industry Standards.
· Task Oriented and require attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
Must be able to lift and transfer monitors and desktop systems (~20 pounds).
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
(NOTE: You need to have an account created in order to refer someone. Clicking this button will ask you to log in. If you are a returning user, log in to refer the person. If you are a new user, please create a Resume Profile first.)